Thursday, April 14, 2011

differences

drinking beer called "Harnaś" that ring me a bell Zakopane, can't wait til summer and at least weekend there...
also listening to Incubus - live from Chile, love those guys and their positive attitude, they simply make the world  a better place..

my life is so different nowedays... im so much into business!( funny that when i was study business it didint interest me, now i love it!)  skip lots of school but im having  business conferences and trainings and i enjoy it much more than my studies schedule. im also reading lots of books relate with business ( and bios of R.Kiyosaki, D. Trump, H.Ford) and it motivates me so much! i even won a book "Think And Grow Rich" by N.Hill at last conference,  so amazing!;-)
it's really weird coz i always thought that a serious life is boring and now i see how wrong i was! it all depends on YOU, if you are a boring person then all ur life is nauseous but if you are not, then your serious life might be even better than ur 'no probs' teen period!

what else, oh yes: IM HAVING A B-DAY ON MONDAY!
it's nothing special, but i have to say that im actually happy with that. im not disappointed that im getting older, and that i won't be pretty anymore (bahahaha fuck, it sounds 'modest') but, first time in my life, im feeling PERFECT with who I am and with my age, I love it! and every day, every new person on my life way, seems to say the same 'it's your time'...
oh and yes, serious life is sweet but of course im Anna, and Anna needs fun from time to time so the b-day weekend is gonna look crazy...im going to Krakow 2morro straight from Uni, there im having pre-party with bros and friends, after that im going to Warsaw to see Lama Ole and for buddhism lecture, then there is a huge party with friends and lots of different people and straight from that im going back home coz on Monday morning i have to be at Uni (hope i will be able to do that!)

ps i had such a cute dream with a person i dont really now, its funny when you dream about somebody you know from TV or so, and then, in your dream, you are best friends...and it goes so naturally... really sweet...
mind is incredible!




taking by my lovely sis;-)

If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment