Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Life Without Secrets

I've been visiting Cork for last 6 days but now I'm finally at home. 6 days... and that's enough for me. I'm not enough strong to stay there longer. I remember how I felt few months ago when I had to leave Ireland. I was sad, utter disappointed, confused...and then my first weeks in Poland...probably the worst time in my life...only sadness...so I was a bit worry what might happen when all these memories come back to me...But I was ok, and my friends were there with me...:-).
It was a good time but it was a difficult time as well. I'm very happy I saw my friends again and all those places that I used to love in Cork. But I couldn't imagine to be part of this life again. Life without any secrets, life where things happen and be sure you will find out everything soon or later... life where noone is taking responsibility for words, behav.. and no matter if somebody gets hurt.

I've been traveling a lot for last 5 years, I've lived with many different people, I have seen how people act when they love to much and what they can do when they really hate... and even if I don't believe in love anymore, I still keep trying to believe in people...even if it's hard sometimes...


But I really care about my friends, and no matter what happened or what is going to happen, friendship is the most important thing to me and if you need me I am here for you guys! Always.

7 comments:

  1. Czekalam, czekalam, az sie odezwiesz wlasnie w formie blogowej... Widzisz... Niektorzy moga ci tych podrozy bardzo, ale to bardzo zazdroscic, nie wiedzac jednak, ze pod skorupa silnej kobiety kryje sie tak naprawde malutka kruszynka. Ja tak czasem mam...

    :-*

    Dodalam cie do linkow na moim kochanym szalecie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa emi slonce dzieki! wlasnie...tyle ze wydarzylo, szczegolnie ostatnio, ze juz nie moge milczec...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opowiadaj - czy to po polsku, czy po angielsku, czy po niemiecku, czy po norwesku - ja przeczytam :-D
    A jak bedziesz pisac w jakims dziwnym jezyku, ktorego nie jestem w stanie rozszyfrowac, to po google translator siegne ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha dzieki, bede bede...jest tego troszke, szczegolnie w mojej glowce..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juz sie do obserwatorow dodalam. A jak chcesz, zeby i w komentarzach po angielsku pisac, to ja sie przestawie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a pisz jak ci wygodniej, ja zdecydowalam po ang bo potrzebuje praktyki w tym jez, a poza tym znajomi prosili ktorzy polskiego nie znaja:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wlasnie z tego samego powodu ja pisze tak czesto po angielsku na fotologu. Zreszta... mam tajemnego bloga angielskiego tez, ale na razie popelnilam tam tylko jedna notke ;-)
    Bede po polsku pisac, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete