Friday, December 10, 2010

.............


http://montegobayjamaicaresorts.com/jamaica-travel-tourism.jpg


There is 'one thing' I can't stand - dishonesty, hypocrisy and duplicity. I try not to hurt people by purpose but if I see that someone is runs somebody's down behind the back I'm the one who says " sorry, but u doing wrong" and I don't care if I talk to my friend or to stranger, I do not like behav like that. People are too afraid of being honest so they prefer just kick around,it's easy and you can keep so many friends! Even if you hate most of them - hypocrisy! I hate it.
And of course I'm the bad one. Just becouse I'm not afraid of saying what I'm thinking about people like that...so 2day I heard "anna,for fuck saik, how you could say that! that was mean!". So the answer is : I COULD SAY THAT COZ I'VE BEEN TIRED OF THIS SHIT WAY TO LONG!

...give me a joint and take me to Jamaica somebody please...

1 comment:

  1. Jestem, jestem :) zlego diabli nie biora,hehe;)
    To bardzo dobrze,ze potrafisz mowic glosno co myslsiz,chociaz iaodmo, dzisiejsi ludzie nie potrafia przelknac krytyki-zalosne.
    Ale nie ma co sie przejmowac-karma jest sprawiedliwa i predzej czy pozniej odbije sie na ludziach,ktorzy zle robia :)
    Ja bardzo chetnoe dolacze do tej jamajskiej wycieczki i chill outu :)
    Milego weekendu,pozdrawiam cieplo:)

    ReplyDelete