Sunday, May 2, 2010

...

I haven't slept for more than 30 hours... but I am feeling ok. Right now I just can't sleep. My neighbour's dog barks all the time and it doesn't help.. .anyway - my mind is too busy for sleep... I went for the barbecue party yesterday to the girl I met long time ago in Business School. It wasn't a big party, just a few people, and it was nice...but I've realized something and it made me a bit sad..

...I made a mistake some time ago...
...you don't appreciate something until you lose it...
... if you find something/someone/ unique in your life - be happy and try to keep it as long as possible...

and now I am going to do something productive! :-)

1 comment:

  1. if you find something/someone/ unique in your life - be happy and try to keep it as long as possible...- dziekuje za te slowa.. daly mi do myslenia :)

    ReplyDelete