Monday, May 17, 2010

"Follow me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izU1dDwnuMY - "Follow me" trailer! I watched the movie 2day and it was awesome! Guys are totally crazy! oh, yes, I forgot notice - this is mountain bike film, if you like eXtreme sports it is probably for you :-)

After this movie I realized one more time there is nothing greater in life than make money doing what you love and travel, at least for me :-). I realized I'm missing trevelling a lot! Especially now, when the weather here is so bad, all towns around are "under the water"... And there is so many places that I would love to see: New Zeland, Asia, Australia, Jamaica, Iceland, the north part of Norway and Finland, Russia, Siberia and many many more! Unfortunately I'm feeling stuck here and it's driving me crazy... the worst thing is I have no clue what to do with my summer break, have some ideas but just don't know what would be the best for me. It's all about money! :( I hate it. But I truly believe I am already in a good place - 2 more years and I will be free to do what I dream about and than maybe 2-3 more years and I will say: 'I used to dream about the life I'm living now' haha :-) and if not? no drama, I am very flexible person... but I know what I want and it's good beginning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment